The larger additional section of the garden I could be more imaginative & creative, and I went for something that was a very contrasting curvilinear more wild style. I created a threshold a green-oak pergola, in-between the two elements of the garden that would both separate the two elements but also create a dialogue between the two. This threshold, particularly as the climbing plants mature, will create a secret-garden feel, being able to peer through the pergola to glimpse the garden beyond and lead the eye and raise a sense of curiosity and expectation.
Design to include the following elements:
- Consideration was to be given to two separate & distinct garden areas
- Large terraced area for socialising
- Raised beds
- Herb beds
- Veg garden
- Wild-flower garden
- Bespoke shed/storage
- An area of artificial grass for children
- A play area in the main garden
- A flat piece of lawn
- Low maintenance
- A smaller more intimate area away from the social area with fire-pit
Let’s talk about making your dream garden project an exciting reality.